Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
To assess, operate and improve this web site and the services provided through it
To keep you informed about us and our services, and about this web site
If we are required to disclose such personal information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your Personal Information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. We will follow the relevant legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure that only responsible third parties see the personal information. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or any act or omission of third parties who receive the personal information.
In addition to the use of your personal information as described above, we may also gather anonymous information, which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this web site or the services provided through it.
If you have any questions or wish to have any personal information edited or deleted, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org